More than 10,000 men completed the Great Potency Test in the second half of May, launched by our agency as part of Affidea Hungary's second quarterly campaign. The results of the survey form the basis for Affidea's annual communication on the Men's Health Centre.
We need something different - the birth of the Great Potency Test
Having worked with Affidea Hungary for over a year, we have seen first-hand how the epidemic situation is changing the responsibilities and roles of a private healthcare provider and the purpose of its core communications as well.
Our client is not only one of the leading players in the field of imaging diagnostics in private healthcare in the country, but also a leading figure in a field that is still as rare as a white raven in this country: men's medicine. At Affidea Men's Health Centre, they deal exclusively with men's health problems in an integrated and solution-focused manner, providing outstanding expertise.
We clearly saw that this service area would need a strong boost in this campaign period to stand out from the COVID-focused communication stack that characterises the market and is also a massive part of Affidea's core communication.
So, in developing this year's campaign plan, we were given:
- healthcare communication revolving around COVID predominantly,
- a men-only health service centre, a curiosity in this country,
- many men's health issues that are still taboo in this country,
- and the advertising industry we love so much, the nether region of the art of the moment, where every agency's main desire is to create something that lasts, that brings something for the future and, if it is about health, that our activity should be content that helps people and guides them towards the right solution.
This is how the idea of the Great Potency Test was born, and we gave it a complex role from the very beginning:
- to increase the visibility of Affidea as a private healthcare provider in the field, all by standing behind a neglected, taboo problem as an expert player.
- to support men in talking about the problem, while at the same time increasing their willingness to seek professional help.
- to provide a comprehensive picture of the issue, which will provide a basis for dispelling misconceptions and, most importantly, give direction and help to men who face similar problems.
Men about themselves, for each other